Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Latest Wish List

I have been avoiding the bookstores, as I know myself so well, that I'd never walk into a bookstore and walk out empty-handed.
That, is not such a good idea when you are kind of on a budget and I think last year's book warehouse sales got me quite well covered with my loot.

Anyway, while I was walking into the bookstore on Sunday to check out my magazines (yeah, I still buy mags =), I could not help doing a bit of a window shopping at the books; especially the bestsellers and I tell you, that was one of the silliest ideas I have had in ages.
What was I thinking, book window shopping????!!!

I did not feel any much better, in fact, I built a mental list of books that I really want or want to get in the future and the list just blew my mind off!
I just lost that capacity and I couldn't even remember the list I've made anymore!

There are just so many books that I really really want!

I tried to shorten the list, so yeah, this is the list (shortened version!)

1. Last Night at Chateau Mermont by Lauren Weisberger

2. The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger

4. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern

5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

6. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

7. The Pact by Jodi Picoult

8. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory

9. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

10. The Nanny Diaries

11. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

12. The Girl who kicked the hornet's nest by Stieg Larsson

13. The Girl who played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

14. One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell

15. Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

16. Falling Leaves by Adeline Mah

17. The Rice Mother by Rani Manicka

18. Map of the Invisible World by Tash Aw

19. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

20. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time by Mark Hadoon

Okayyyyy, I am not writing anymore...it's making me want to grab all the books from the bookstore now!

No comments:

Post a Comment